BUD Fund ESP (“Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales – Enterprise Support Programme”) has two programmes as follows:
BUD Mainland & FTA and IPPA Programme
- Government grants 50% of the project
- Initial payment is 75% of the granted fund
- Separate company bank account not required
- Maximum grant for each project is HKD 1 million
- Maximum cumulative grant is HKD 7 million
- Applicable on mainland China and Free Trade Agreement regions
How to apply the BUD Fund?
BizMagnet provides professional BUD consultation service. This consists of 4 steps:
4 steps to apply the BUD Fund:
- Assess the business plan and budget
BizMagnet will first assess the holistic business plan with the budget plan to make sure it is reasonable for the BUD Office.
- Assist in preparing the application proposal
We will prepare all required documents for the BUD application, including the proposal.
- Assist in response to the BUD Office
Once we submit the application, the BUD Office will inquire for further explanation.
- Abridge the procurement workflow
Procurement should start after successful application to make sure the reimbursement alright.
- BUD Fund extends to TürkiyeFrom 31st Oct 2023, the BUD Fund extends to Türkiye. Republic of Türkiye locates at Asia-Europe junction and the country is a member of the G20 Group. The economies under discussion with Hong Kong include Bangladesh, Russia and Saudi Arabia. Up to Oct 2023, the BUD Fund supports Mainland China and other 37 economies. Related … Read more
- BUD Fund statistic 2023The Government released some data of the BUD Fund on 8th May 2023, and BizMagnet BUD Fund consultant is about to share. The BUD Fund was established in June 2012. Up to Feb 2023, there are about 5,700 applications approved and 4,100 enterprises reimbursed. The total released fund is about 3.4 billion HKD. In average, … Read more
- What is a Cover Bid?The Competition Commission lodged a case on 22nd March 2023 in the Competition Tribunal against 4 IT companies. The case told that these companies unfairly obtained 189 projects in “D-biz” with cover bids and the corresponding amount is about 13 million dollars. This is the very first case, and what is cover bidding? Cover bidding … Read more