BUD Fund ESP (“Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales – Enterprise Support Programme”) has two programmes as follows:
BUD Mainland & FTA Programme
- Government grants 50% of the project
- Initial payment is 75% of the granted fund
- Separate company bank account not required
- Maximum grant for each project is HKD 1 million
- Maximum cumulative grant is HKD 4 million
- Applicable on mainland China and Free Trade Agreement regions
How to apply the BUD Fund?
BizMagnet provides professional BUD consultation service. This consists of 4 steps:
4 steps to apply the BUD Fund:
- Assess the business plan and budget
BizMagnet will first assess the holistic business plan with the budget plan to make sure it is reasonable for the BUD Office.
- Assist in preparing the application proposal
We will prepare all required documents for the BUD application, including the proposal.
- Assist in response to the BUD Office
Once we submit the application, the BUD Office will inquire for further explanation.
- Abridge the procurement workflow
Procurement should start after successful application to make sure the reimbursement alright.