BUD Fund ESP (“Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales – Enterprise Support Programme”) has two programmes as follows:
BUD Mainland & FTA and IPPA Programme
- Government grants 50% of the project
- Initial payment is 75% of the granted fund
- Separate company bank account not required
- Maximum grant for each project is HKD 1 million
- Maximum cumulative grant is HKD 7 million
- Applicable on mainland China and Free Trade Agreement regions
How to apply the BUD Fund?
BizMagnet provides professional BUD consultation service. This consists of 4 steps:
4 steps to apply the BUD Fund:
- Assess the business plan and budget
BizMagnet will first assess the holistic business plan with the budget plan to make sure it is reasonable for the BUD Office.
- Assist in preparing the application proposal
We will prepare all required documents for the BUD application, including the proposal.
- Assist in response to the BUD Office
Once we submit the application, the BUD Office will inquire for further explanation.
- Abridge the procurement workflow
Procurement should start after successful application to make sure the reimbursement alright.
- BUD Fund geographical limitationThe Budget will be released next month, and the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association (CMA) gave a number of suggestions. One proposed item is to release, as the EMF, the geographical limitation of the BUD Fund. The Fund should support all markets outside Hong Kong (no more Mainland Programme and FTA and IPPA Programme), the CMA suggested. … Read more
- Govt Funding 2023BizMagnet wish you a Happy New Year and good health. In the new year time, our consultant would like to share viewpoints about current situation, and the consequence to government funding. The Chinese Government’s termination of the “zero COVID policy” is the very first black swan of 2023. Almost nobody anticipated the sudden change before … Read more
- Know more about Intellectual PropertyWhenever our consultants mention the importance of intellectual property (IP), most clients response: it is only for big corporation. Indeed we have a lot of tool in commerce to avoid potential risk, such as commercial insurance and intellectual property etc. Think about it, an employee demands million dollars as compensation to industrial accident and you … Read more